TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR SALE
By registering and placing an order with Slickfish.art you acknowledge that you are bound by the terms and conditions listed below:
1. The artworks made available for sale on the site may not always be in the physical possession of Slickfish.art and may be physically located anywhere in the world.
2. All artworks made available for sale on the site will be sold at the price listed and no discounts will be granted to the buyer. The price of the art work listed does not include duties, taxes, shipping charges and handling, which will be charged as applicable and would depend on the physical location of the artwork as well as the shipping address provided by the buyer. The information provided during registration or amended at the time of finalizing a purchase shall be the final billing address and shipping address for delivery of the artworks.
3. The buyer agrees that the buyer is liable for any duties and taxes that might be applicable on the purchase as per clause 2 above and such charges shall be payable in addition to the price of the artwork. The buyer agrees that the buyer is chargable for shipping charges which could be determined based on the shipping address as per clause 2 and such charges shall be payable in addition to the price of the artwork.
4. All invoices will be calculated based on the registration information provided by the buyer or amended at the time of finalizing a purchase and payments will be accepted only from the buyer so registered. In the event that a payment is sent from elsewhere, it may either be returned or could result in a delay in the processing of the order until management decides whether a variation from the registration details may be accepted.
5. Placing an order on Slickfish.art constitutes an irrevocable acceptance of the purchase. Unless rescinded/cancelled by Slickfish.art within one (1) month on account of a default by the seller or any prior or continuing breach by the buyer, such acceptance results in an enforceable contact of sale. The contract of sale is between Slickfish.art and the buyer.
6. A buyer placing an order on Slickfish.art is required to make payment for the price of the artwork at the time of the order. In the event that Slickfish.art does not receive payment within 10 working days Slickfish.art reserves the right to cancel the order without prior notice to the buyer.
7. The artworks will be delivered/shipped to the Buyer once all necessary documentation, relating to transportation, tax, etc. as may be reasonably requested for by Slickfish.art are completed and payment has been realized in full including any additional charges.
8. You agree to abide by all provisions prescribed in these terms and conditions. In particular, you warrant that all information that you submit will be true and accurate (including without limitation your credit card number and expiration date), and you agree to pay all costs, charges plus all applicable taxes for the purchases made by you.
9. Slickfish.art is authorized by the Sellers to exercise complete discretion in (i) the illustration and descriptions of art works for viewing and sale and (ii) acceptance or rejection of orders received.
10. All artworks displayed on the site is supported by an authenticity guarantee by Slickfish.art.
11. Slickfish.art is not obligated to provide any physical preview of the artwork either before or after the sale. Further Slickfish.art guarantees that all artworks sold are in good condition. However, after the sale, should the buyer find that the piece is damaged, there must be reasonable evidence to suggest that it was provided in that condition for a return on money back. Should they fail to provide reasonable evidence, the gallery would not be liable to the damages.
12. The buyer warrants that all the information furnished at the time of registration is true and correct and any change in the information provided will be updated and intimated to Slickfish.art immediately. Slickfish.art is entitled to act on the basis of the information provided and seek such further information, clarifications or verifications as it may deem necessary for granting registration. Such registration may be suspended or cancelled where Slickfish.art forms a reasonable view that any of the above information may be inaccurate. However, such registration will be restored immediately on the buyer furnishing information to the satisfaction of Slickfish.art.